A beautiful church located at a distance of just 1.2 km from Lansdowne market place.
It is an old church believed to be established in year 1936. Historically, this church was handed over to Government of India in 1951 due to neglegence over maintenance of church. In 1983, the
church was re-erected and since then daily prayers are performed. The church is not open throughout the day, so its better to check local authorities before planning to visit the church. Every
Sunday there is a mass at church, which is worth attending. A 10 minute movie is played at the church, which is worth watching.
The church is at the walking distance from Lansdowne market and can be reached by local conveyance or by walk.